XGeN Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGeN Clan

Welcome To The Next Generation Clan Forum.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRoster[VANQUISH}PointBlank92  -APPLICATION- (Accepted) ServersSZSSearchRegisterPortal
hey
[VANQUISH}PointBlank92  -APPLICATION- (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:53 am by IJames
miss you fuckers.

Comments: 1
To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival
[VANQUISH}PointBlank92  -APPLICATION- (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 pm by The One Frohman
Better safe than sorry...better safe than sorry...

Now, me and Markymark are working towards reviving this clan.

Anyone who wants to join in, join in.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Comments: 14
Top posters
Mortis
[VANQUISH}PointBlank92  -APPLICATION- (Accepted) Vote_lcap1[VANQUISH}PointBlank92  -APPLICATION- (Accepted) Voting_bar1[VANQUISH}PointBlank92  -APPLICATION- (Accepted) Vote_rcap 
Ziah
[VANQUISH}PointBlank92  -APPLICATION- (Accepted) Vote_lcap1[VANQUISH}PointBlank92  -APPLICATION- (Accepted) Voting_bar1[VANQUISH}PointBlank92  -APPLICATION- (Accepted) Vote_rcap 
IJames
Zilla
dj_womone
The One Frohman
The_Beast
Markymark
dmitrylep
:RupturE:

[VANQUISH}PointBlank92 -APPLICATION- (Accepted)

Go down 
+2
IJames
Pointblank92
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pointblank92
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

[VANQUISH}PointBlank92  -APPLICATION- (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: [VANQUISH}PointBlank92 -APPLICATION- (Accepted)   [VANQUISH}PointBlank92  -APPLICATION- (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:15 am

Hey how are ya all doin? My name is Frank some of you may know me as VANQUISH or Point. I probably played with some of yall back in the day, i know i def used to pick heads with Markymark and Carnage (how you guys doin???) and ive probably sifted brains with a few others in this clan. ive been a fallout from a few clans as of late, some of which the leaders quit and the clans went to hell, and others that i just didnt agree with the way they were going. Markymark suggested that i apply and i decided to follow his advice.

Weapon of choice: anything that fires, if i had to choose, .357 caliber Magnum.

Skill: Sniping, frontal assault, pretty versatile in everything.

Favorite player: MARKYMARK!!!!!! tongue

Reasons i want to join this clan:
[A] I like were yall are heading, seems like a great clan and very solid.
[B] I really want to get involved in a clan that is solid.
[C] I feel i could be a good addition to the clan (definately your call on that one) and i wud definately like a shot at being part of it.

So thats all i got for you guys i look forward to hearing from you. Shoutouts to Markymark and Carnage: ive missed you guys i hope i get to hang with you soon!
Back to top Go down
IJames
Board Member
Board Member
IJames

PostSubject: Re: [VANQUISH}PointBlank92 -APPLICATION- (Accepted)   [VANQUISH}PointBlank92  -APPLICATION- (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:34 am

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
https://xgenclan.darkbb.com
The One Frohman
Board Member
Board Member
The One Frohman

PostSubject: Re: [VANQUISH}PointBlank92 -APPLICATION- (Accepted)   [VANQUISH}PointBlank92  -APPLICATION- (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:02 am

i'll add ya.
Back to top Go down
http://xgenclanproductions.webs.com
Awo
Community Spokesperson
Community Spokesperson
Awo

PostSubject: Re: [VANQUISH}PointBlank92 -APPLICATION- (Accepted)   [VANQUISH}PointBlank92  -APPLICATION- (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:31 am

Anyhow I knew it you the way here finds.
I am glad to see you here!!!!
Back to top Go down
Markymark
Board Member
Board Member
Markymark

PostSubject: Re: [VANQUISH}PointBlank92 -APPLICATION- (Accepted)   [VANQUISH}PointBlank92  -APPLICATION- (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:36 am

nice to see ya Vanquish! long time no see. I look forward to seeing you in this clan, because I know you're a good guy, a good player, and definitely deserve it ^_^
Back to top Go down
Pointblank92
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

PostSubject: Re: [VANQUISH}PointBlank92 -APPLICATION- (Accepted)   [VANQUISH}PointBlank92  -APPLICATION- (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:42 am

Thanks Marky i appreciate it and its great to see you, and Awo its great to see you here also man. ive missed playin with you guys.
Back to top Go down
shimmy00x00
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

PostSubject: Re: [VANQUISH}PointBlank92 -APPLICATION- (Accepted)   [VANQUISH}PointBlank92  -APPLICATION- (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:11 pm

i dont think i ever played with you. but welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [VANQUISH}PointBlank92 -APPLICATION- (Accepted)   [VANQUISH}PointBlank92  -APPLICATION- (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[VANQUISH}PointBlank92 -APPLICATION- (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1