XGeN Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGeN Clan

Welcome To The Next Generation Clan Forum.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRosteri want to see this movie ServersSZSSearchRegisterPortal
hey
i want to see this movie I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:53 am by IJames
miss you fuckers.

Comments: 1
To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival
i want to see this movie I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 pm by The One Frohman
Better safe than sorry...better safe than sorry...

Now, me and Markymark are working towards reviving this clan.

Anyone who wants to join in, join in.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Comments: 14
Top posters
Mortis
i want to see this movie Vote_lcap1i want to see this movie Voting_bar1i want to see this movie Vote_rcap 
Ziah
i want to see this movie Vote_lcap1i want to see this movie Voting_bar1i want to see this movie Vote_rcap 
IJames
Zilla
dj_womone
The One Frohman
The_Beast
Markymark
dmitrylep
:RupturE:

i want to see this movie

Go down 
+2
IJames
dj_womone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dj_womone
Board Member
Board Member
dj_womone

i want to see this movie Empty
PostSubject: i want to see this movie   i want to see this movie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:15 am

Back to top Go down
IJames
Board Member
Board Member
IJames

PostSubject: Re: i want to see this movie   i want to see this movie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:39 am

fuck yes
Back to top Go down
https://xgenclan.darkbb.com
Mortis
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: i want to see this movie   i want to see this movie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:20 am

Indeed
Back to top Go down
The One Frohman
Board Member
Board Member
The One Frohman

PostSubject: Re: i want to see this movie   i want to see this movie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:39 pm

THIS IS BASED ON A POPULAR KID'S SHOW.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar:_The_Last_Airbender
http://www.nick.com/shows/avatar

"It is a live-action film adaptation of the first season of the animated television series Avatar: The Last Airbender created by Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko, which has its influences from Asian art, mythology, and various martial arts fighting styles."
Back to top Go down
http://xgenclanproductions.webs.com
dj_womone
Board Member
Board Member
dj_womone

PostSubject: Re: i want to see this movie   i want to see this movie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:21 pm

ive seen all the episodes to the show. what makes an anime great are three things in my opinion: 1, decent story line. 2, good voice actors. 3, the jokes(seein how its a cartoon they always put jokes in). if you wanna watch it ever you can go to animesquish.com, they have all the episodes
Back to top Go down
The One Frohman
Board Member
Board Member
The One Frohman

PostSubject: Re: i want to see this movie   i want to see this movie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:27 pm

I liked it too, though it's not really an anime, just drawn by koreans.
Back to top Go down
powerscg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
powerscg

PostSubject: Re: i want to see this movie   i want to see this movie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:10 pm

i watched this show and am probably going to the movie with a bud that watched it with me
Back to top Go down
powerscg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
powerscg

PostSubject: Re: i want to see this movie   i want to see this movie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:16 pm

i little bit about the show:
his name is Ang(AANg not sure?)

he is the chosen one and the last of the airbenders

since he is the chsen on he is able to learn all 4 element bending powers:Fire,Water,Earth and Air

hes got 3 friends with him throughout the shot: Katara, Taugh(sounds like Ta-af)and another(cant remember)
The elements are split up into 3 nations(all air has is a small temple: Fire being the biggest and evil has most of the world, water is 2 small tribes in the arctic and anactic and earth also has a giant city

ill post anything else i can remember
Back to top Go down
powerscg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
powerscg

PostSubject: Re: i want to see this movie   i want to see this movie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:18 pm

he can go into this awesome mode were he isnt concious and his tatoos on his body glow and he becomes almost unstopable

his staff alows him to fly

hes got a flying buffalo named Appa(also has the arrow tatoo looking things
Back to top Go down
powerscg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
powerscg

PostSubject: Re: i want to see this movie   i want to see this movie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:26 pm

info about the clip:
he is in the airtemple, if you look closely there are people climing up the mountain(fire nation people)
the boats belong to the fire nation
and idk if he knows all the bending powers yet
Back to top Go down
The One Frohman
Board Member
Board Member
The One Frohman

PostSubject: Re: i want to see this movie   i want to see this movie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:52 pm

Characters are:

Aang
Katara
Toph
Sokka
Back to top Go down
dj_womone
Board Member
Board Member
dj_womone

PostSubject: Re: i want to see this movie   i want to see this movie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:08 pm

ya know you could of done that all in one post...

and anime means cartoon in japenese, (sticks toung out) uh! bugs bunny is an anime Razz
Back to top Go down
The_Beast
Board Member
Board Member
The_Beast

PostSubject: Re: i want to see this movie   i want to see this movie I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:13 am

dj_womone wrote:
ive seen all the episodes to the show. what makes an anime great are three things in my opinion: 1, decent story line. 2, good voice actors. 3, the jokes(seein how its a cartoon they always put jokes in). if you wanna watch it ever you can go to animesquish.com, they have all the episodes

The best part is that this is 100% American, no Japanese BS, though it's heavily influenced by Anime. The martial arts are 100% authentic and each bending style is directly based on actual martial arts fighting styles. Each style fits perfectly with the 4 elements that the characters "Bend". Here are the styles each is based on:

Water: Tai Chi
Earth: Hung Gar
Air: Ba Gua
Fire: Northern Shaolin
Chu Gar Southern Praying Mantis: Toph uses this to compliment her blindness, that's why her bending looks different.

If M. Night Shamalan is doing this, then I'm confident that this will not be a let down.

And on a final note, this series was the last project that Japanese/American voice actor Mako (Uncle Iroh) did before he passed away, and his final episode was beautiful. Mako was a very prolific voice actor and his voice has become very recognizable. He was Aku from Samurai Jack, Splinter, in the latest animated Ninja Turtles movie, as well as many live action movies including both Conan movies with Arnold Swarzenegger, the third Higlander movie, he was the Swordsmith that forged Macleod's sword, and he was Admiral Yamamoto in the newest Perl Harbor movie with Ben Afleck.
Back to top Go down
The One Frohman
Board Member
Board Member
The One Frohman

PostSubject: Re: i want to see this movie   i want to see this movie I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:41 am

They used Korean artists.
Back to top Go down
dj_womone
Board Member
Board Member
dj_womone

PostSubject: Re: i want to see this movie   i want to see this movie I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:29 am

i loved Mako, i use to watch all the videos with him doing the voice acting in samurai jack as Aku
Back to top Go down
The_Beast
Board Member
Board Member
The_Beast

PostSubject: Re: i want to see this movie   i want to see this movie I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:07 pm

The One Frohman wrote:
They used Korean artists.
Everyone does anymore, they're the cheapest around, cell animation is so damn expensive and computer animation doesn't have the same dramatic feel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want to see this movie   i want to see this movie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i want to see this movie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XGeN Clan :: General Discussion :: Media-
Jump to: