XGeN Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGeN Clan

Welcome To The Next Generation Clan Forum.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRosterour home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately ServersSZSSearchRegisterPortal
hey
our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:53 am by IJames
miss you fuckers.

Comments: 1
To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival
our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 pm by The One Frohman
Better safe than sorry...better safe than sorry...

Now, me and Markymark are working towards reviving this clan.

Anyone who wants to join in, join in.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Comments: 14
Top posters
Mortis
our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately Vote_lcap1our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately Voting_bar1our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately Vote_rcap 
Ziah
our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately Vote_lcap1our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately Voting_bar1our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately Vote_rcap 
IJames
Zilla
dj_womone
The One Frohman
The_Beast
Markymark
dmitrylep
:RupturE:

our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately

Go down 
+4
The_Beast
dmitrylep
IJames
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ

our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately Empty
PostSubject: our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately   our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:09 am

HEY...GUYS! well...were do I start??? I know I haven't been on in awhile, but theres a good explanation for that, well...a few months back our home got broke into and alot of a valubles got stolen, 52' LCD TV, my Gaming rig and all of my Computer games and equipment, wifes jewelry and alot of other things, so...thank god we had home owners insurance, it coverd pretty much everything, plus the damage to our back door and windows, no we weren't home at the time, but they did make a HUGE!!! mess, but were starting to get back on our feet now, we just got a fat insurance check for almost everything that was either damaged or taken. I will however be back and and playng hopfully soon? were still trying to get things back to the way it was, plus now were installing home security system, so...to answer your question Ziah! I didn't delet you from friends, it must have been the person or ppl that stole my Gaming rig, they got all of my Steam account information and passwords to all my games and more, so...srry dude you didn't get rid of me that easily, lol jk anyways...I hope to be back up and running real soon! and i hope none of you guys missed me? pff...lol, I g2g for now but I will explain more later, oh...by the way Valve (steam) going to try to get my acount and things back hopfully??? i haven't heard from them for almost a month or so? sents i talked to them, so who knows whats going to happen with that? ttyl all later

Mr_Silencer

Last edited by Mr_Silencer on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IJames
Board Member
Board Member
IJames

our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately Empty
PostSubject: Re: our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately   our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:37 am

welcome back!
Back to top Go down
https://xgenclan.darkbb.com
dmitrylep
Board Member
Board Member
dmitrylep

PostSubject: Re: our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately   our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:49 am

Well glad that you're covered by insurance otherwise it would have sucked so much more.
Back to top Go down
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ

PostSubject: Re: our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately   our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:57 am

yeah no shit! MAN...I WAS FREAKING PISSED!!! but things r getting alittle better, one step at a time and i am working on a new gaming rig, so hopfully i'll have that up and running soon?
Back to top Go down
The_Beast
Board Member
Board Member
The_Beast

PostSubject: Re: our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately   our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:13 am

I'm glad you and youre family are ok, and I'm very glad you had insurance. I'm hope to see you online soon.
Back to top Go down
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ

PostSubject: Re: our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately   our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:02 am

thanks Beast, but I wish I would have it least been there, so I could have it least had a shot at busting my Louisville Slugger bat over there freaking heads!! which by the way my neighbor seen the 2 assailants running to a car, but he wasn't able to get the plate number and we still haven't heard from the cops on anything yet? but 4 other houses were robbed in our neighborhood as well, but still nothing on who did it yet or if anyones been cought yet?
Back to top Go down
dj_womone
Board Member
Board Member
dj_womone

PostSubject: Re: our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately   our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:27 am

i would set up some kind of bait, and catch the fucker/fuckers. if 4 other house were hit in your neighborhood then its most likely a crew of 2 or 3. think of something set it up for bait and then you play the waiting game
Back to top Go down
Ziah
Honored Member
Honored Member
Ziah

PostSubject: Re: our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately   our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:12 am

Haha, all right, bro. Hope you're OK and glad you're back. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ

PostSubject: Re: our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately   our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:13 pm

dj_womone wrote:
i would set up some kind of bait, and catch the fucker/fuckers. if 4 other house were hit in your neighborhood then its most likely a crew of 2 or 3. think of something set it up for bait and then you play the waiting game

yeah...and the wierd thing is, we have a neighborhood watch to, they'll get theres sooner or later, i'm hoping sooner!
Back to top Go down
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ

PostSubject: Re: our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately   our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:18 pm

Ziah wrote:
Haha, all right, bro. Hope you're OK and glad you're back. Wink

thanks Ziah and I will get everyone added to friends again, hopfully if Valve gets me my account back? or I guess if I have to buy it all again? sigh... Sad but I will get you all added again, just make sure you all except my invite to friends again, lol
Back to top Go down
Zilla
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Zilla

PostSubject: Re: our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately   our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:33 pm

that sucks man. Glad to see you back!

Remember that Dm is free.
Back to top Go down
http://QuadracerHQ.com
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ

PostSubject: Re: our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately   our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:05 pm

Zilla wrote:
that sucks man. Glad to see you back!

Remember that Dm is free.

Thanks Zilla. yeah it's free, but you have to either have an existing acount or buy a new game from valve to have friends added, so the free acount with Nvidia and Valve is limited to only so much, but I will get things handled with Valve or buy new games, it will be one or the other.
Back to top Go down
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ

PostSubject: Re: our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately   our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:29 pm

WOOT! got my steam acount back from Valve. I added alot of you guys back as friends so when ya get the chance check your friends to add me and lets hope to HELL I never go throw this again!
Back to top Go down
Markymark
Board Member
Board Member
Markymark

PostSubject: Re: our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately   our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:09 pm

man, that's so harsh. I'm glad you're back though, and glad your situation is getting better.
Back to top Go down
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ

PostSubject: Re: our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately   our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:31 pm

thanks marky. hopfully i will be up and playing agian soon? i'm still working on my new gaming rig, but I haven't boughten a GPU yet, but I will soon, by the way got the new home security installed today too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately   our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

our home got robbed while we weren't home, thats why i haven't been on lately
Page 1 of 1