XGeN Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGeN Clan

Welcome To The Next Generation Clan Forum.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRosterFor the Halo fans. ServersSZSSearchRegisterPortal
hey
For the Halo fans. I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:53 am by IJames
miss you fuckers.

Comments: 1
To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival
For the Halo fans. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 pm by The One Frohman
Better safe than sorry...better safe than sorry...

Now, me and Markymark are working towards reviving this clan.

Anyone who wants to join in, join in.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Comments: 14
Top posters
Mortis
For the Halo fans. Vote_lcap1For the Halo fans. Voting_bar1For the Halo fans. Vote_rcap 
Ziah
For the Halo fans. Vote_lcap1For the Halo fans. Voting_bar1For the Halo fans. Vote_rcap 
IJames
Zilla
dj_womone
The One Frohman
The_Beast
Markymark
dmitrylep
:RupturE:

For the Halo fans.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Beast
Board Member
Board Member
The_Beast

For the Halo fans. Empty
PostSubject: For the Halo fans.   For the Halo fans. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:57 am

Well gang, here it is, the official HD trailer for Halo Reach, the next chapter in the Halo series, and I must say, it looks bas ass!

Follow the link to watch it in full 720P HD.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9ez7iNjoVg&fmt=22&annotation_id=annotation_164639&feature=iv
Back to top Go down
Zilla
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Zilla

For the Halo fans. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Halo fans.   For the Halo fans. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:19 pm

I never could get into the Halo series. I like killing people.. or some form of a human. Alien and monster killing never satisfied me.
Back to top Go down
http://QuadracerHQ.com
IJames
Board Member
Board Member
IJames

For the Halo fans. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Halo fans.   For the Halo fans. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:57 pm

i love the story, hate the multiplayer. i dont like shooting someone to near death only to see them with full hp cuz they hid in a corner for 5 seconds.
Back to top Go down
https://xgenclan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

For the Halo fans. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Halo fans.   For the Halo fans. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the Halo fans.
Page 1 of 1