XGeN Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGeN Clan

Welcome To The Next Generation Clan Forum.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRosterSTARCRAFT 2!!!! COMING JULY 27 ServersSZSSearchRegisterPortal
hey
STARCRAFT 2!!!! COMING JULY 27 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:53 am by IJames
miss you fuckers.

Comments: 1
To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival
STARCRAFT 2!!!! COMING JULY 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 pm by The One Frohman
Better safe than sorry...better safe than sorry...

Now, me and Markymark are working towards reviving this clan.

Anyone who wants to join in, join in.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Comments: 14
Top posters
Mortis
STARCRAFT 2!!!! COMING JULY 27 Vote_lcap1STARCRAFT 2!!!! COMING JULY 27 Voting_bar1STARCRAFT 2!!!! COMING JULY 27 Vote_rcap 
Ziah
STARCRAFT 2!!!! COMING JULY 27 Vote_lcap1STARCRAFT 2!!!! COMING JULY 27 Voting_bar1STARCRAFT 2!!!! COMING JULY 27 Vote_rcap 
IJames
Zilla
dj_womone
The One Frohman
The_Beast
Markymark
dmitrylep
:RupturE:

STARCRAFT 2!!!! COMING JULY 27

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dj_womone
Board Member
Board Member
dj_womone

STARCRAFT 2!!!! COMING JULY 27 Empty
PostSubject: STARCRAFT 2!!!! COMING JULY 27   STARCRAFT 2!!!! COMING JULY 27 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:29 pm

its finally coming OH MY FUCKING GOD ITS ACTUALLY FUCKING COMING OUT!!!!!
my friend preordered it and got a beta cd key to try out the game. his laptop sucks so we put it on my pc, ive played it, and OMG!!! i wasnt limited on what i could build i just couldnt make the computer be harder to play. it only lets you set it as very easy computer ai. this game is not the same as the old one, lots of untis were takin out from the 1st one like firebats, and dragoons. NOTE: being the zerg, there arnt creep colonies any more to spread the creep, you have to make a queen at the hatchery(it dosnt use a larva to make the queen, it comes straight from the hactery) and she puts this thing on the ground that spread the creep. also the queen dosnt fly anymo. well thats all your getting out of me. get it, play it, learn the new shit.

check out blizzard.com for more
Back to top Go down

STARCRAFT 2!!!! COMING JULY 27
Page 1 of 1