XGeN Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGeN Clan

Welcome To The Next Generation Clan Forum.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRosterProposal to create a SourceBans in the Xgen Forum. ServersSZSSearchRegisterPortal
hey
Proposal to create a SourceBans in the Xgen Forum. I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:53 am by IJames
miss you fuckers.

Comments: 1
To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival
Proposal to create a SourceBans in the Xgen Forum. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 pm by The One Frohman
Better safe than sorry...better safe than sorry...

Now, me and Markymark are working towards reviving this clan.

Anyone who wants to join in, join in.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Comments: 14
Top posters
Mortis
Proposal to create a SourceBans in the Xgen Forum. Vote_lcap1Proposal to create a SourceBans in the Xgen Forum. Voting_bar1Proposal to create a SourceBans in the Xgen Forum. Vote_rcap 
Ziah
Proposal to create a SourceBans in the Xgen Forum. Vote_lcap1Proposal to create a SourceBans in the Xgen Forum. Voting_bar1Proposal to create a SourceBans in the Xgen Forum. Vote_rcap 
IJames
Zilla
dj_womone
The One Frohman
The_Beast
Markymark
dmitrylep
:RupturE:

Proposal to create a SourceBans in the Xgen Forum.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little r
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
Little r

Proposal to create a SourceBans in the Xgen Forum. Empty
PostSubject: Proposal to create a SourceBans in the Xgen Forum.   Proposal to create a SourceBans in the Xgen Forum. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:50 pm

I think that would be in the forum best interest, to have a segment/page that would have one thing called SourceBans. It is a program that contain all the information about a player that as been ban, reason, ban length, and witch admin were responsible for the ban.

I will live here a link, so you (members responsible for the forum), can see and understand my proposal.

link: http://bans.nemesis-servers.com/

I think that this system would be very interesting and time saving.
Back to top Go down
The One Frohman
Board Member
Board Member
The One Frohman

PostSubject: Re: Proposal to create a SourceBans in the Xgen Forum.   Proposal to create a SourceBans in the Xgen Forum. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:13 pm

I already know about this. I've been arguing for it. But unfortunately, a domain that can host SourceBans costs money.
Back to top Go down
http://xgenclanproductions.webs.com
Little r
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
Little r

PostSubject: Re: Proposal to create a SourceBans in the Xgen Forum.   Proposal to create a SourceBans in the Xgen Forum. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:09 pm

How much money???
Back to top Go down
The One Frohman
Board Member
Board Member
The One Frohman

PostSubject: Re: Proposal to create a SourceBans in the Xgen Forum.   Proposal to create a SourceBans in the Xgen Forum. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:34 am

$5 to $15.
Back to top Go down
http://xgenclanproductions.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proposal to create a SourceBans in the Xgen Forum.   Proposal to create a SourceBans in the Xgen Forum. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proposal to create a SourceBans in the Xgen Forum.
Page 1 of 1