XGeN Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGeN Clan

Welcome To The Next Generation Clan Forum.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRosterMarkymark -  Application (Accepted) - Page 2 ServersSZSSearchRegisterPortal
hey
Markymark -  Application (Accepted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:53 am by IJames
miss you fuckers.

Comments: 1
To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival
Markymark -  Application (Accepted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 pm by The One Frohman
Better safe than sorry...better safe than sorry...

Now, me and Markymark are working towards reviving this clan.

Anyone who wants to join in, join in.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Comments: 14
Top posters
Mortis
Markymark -  Application (Accepted) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Markymark -  Application (Accepted) - Page 2 Voting_bar1Markymark -  Application (Accepted) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ziah
Markymark -  Application (Accepted) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Markymark -  Application (Accepted) - Page 2 Voting_bar1Markymark -  Application (Accepted) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
IJames
Zilla
dj_womone
The One Frohman
The_Beast
Markymark
dmitrylep
:RupturE:

Markymark - Application (Accepted)

Go down 
+4
Mortis
IJames
Markymark
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr Linux
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
Mr Linux

Markymark -  Application (Accepted) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Markymark - Application (Accepted)   Markymark -  Application (Accepted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:35 am

i am not a dick, i am just blunt and a joker, if you cant take a joke i am sorry but xgen people know i joke. mortis dj even james knows its all a joke. its the internet why take a joke serious. you started making jokes at me so i returned it. Very Happy its all in good fun. dont get upset markymark if you want to play better play people that are better for you. if you want to play more ill be happy to 1v1 to train you, ask mortis it helped him Very Happy and i did tell you to drop it after james told us to and you kept bringing it up. i was just kiding okies we cool?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Board Member
Board Member

PostSubject: Re: Markymark - Application (Accepted)   Markymark -  Application (Accepted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:21 am

Levi wasnt that epic LAG sweet tonight or what?? lol XD
Back to top Go down
Markymark
Board Member
Board Member
Markymark

PostSubject: Re: Markymark - Application (Accepted)   Markymark -  Application (Accepted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:26 pm

Mr Linux wrote:
i am not a dick, i am just blunt and a joker, if you cant take a joke i am sorry but xgen people know i joke. mortis dj even james knows its all a joke. its the internet why take a joke serious. you started making jokes at me so i returned it. Very Happy its all in good fun. dont get upset markymark if you want to play better play people that are better for you. if you want to play more ill be happy to 1v1 to train you, ask mortis it helped him Very Happy and i did tell you to drop it after james told us to and you kept bringing it up. i was just kiding okies we cool?? Very Happy

aight man. sorry. I won't take it so seriously next time. I'm a sniper, so any close combat training you could give me would be awesome. Smile
You're pretty damn good I must say.
Back to top Go down
Board Member
Board Member

PostSubject: Re: Markymark - Application (Accepted)   Markymark -  Application (Accepted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Ya man Ulver, Levi or w.e his name is now is Freakin Amazing at KB... I wanted to see u try and take mista tho last night XD
Back to top Go down
Mr Linux
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
Mr Linux

PostSubject: Re: Markymark - Application (Accepted)   Markymark -  Application (Accepted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:36 am

I taken mista down before, but me and him are in the same level. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Markymark
Board Member
Board Member
Markymark

PostSubject: Re: Markymark - Application (Accepted)   Markymark -  Application (Accepted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:13 pm

Oo, I see I'm pending now Smile
I'll keep my fingers crossed, as always.

Yeah, I'll definately start playing more KB. I can only get better.
Anybody interested in some 1 v 1's and training let me know.
I'm open to learn anything you can throw at me. Plus I'm a quick learner.

lol, carnage is trying to get top posts, just posting random shit Razz
silly cabbage!! ......it's working though! you've got hella posts Razz

we need some more 6 V 1 matches LOL
Back to top Go down
Board Member
Board Member

PostSubject: Re: Markymark - Application (Accepted)   Markymark -  Application (Accepted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:24 am

Its not random LOL its my important insight into the matters at hand ... XD LAWLzzz
Back to top Go down
Ziah
Honored Member
Honored Member
Ziah

PostSubject: Re: Markymark - Application (Accepted)   Markymark -  Application (Accepted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:45 am

Markymark, congrats on getting into xgen! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Markymark - Application (Accepted)   Markymark -  Application (Accepted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Markymark - Application (Accepted)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2