XGeN Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGeN Clan

Welcome To The Next Generation Clan Forum.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRosterAndrew1 - Reapplying (Rejected) ServersSZSSearchRegisterPortal
hey
Andrew1 - Reapplying (Rejected) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:53 am by IJames
miss you fuckers.

Comments: 1
To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival
Andrew1 - Reapplying (Rejected) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 pm by The One Frohman
Better safe than sorry...better safe than sorry...

Now, me and Markymark are working towards reviving this clan.

Anyone who wants to join in, join in.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Comments: 14
Top posters
Mortis
Andrew1 - Reapplying (Rejected) Vote_lcap1Andrew1 - Reapplying (Rejected) Voting_bar1Andrew1 - Reapplying (Rejected) Vote_rcap 
Ziah
Andrew1 - Reapplying (Rejected) Vote_lcap1Andrew1 - Reapplying (Rejected) Voting_bar1Andrew1 - Reapplying (Rejected) Vote_rcap 
IJames
Zilla
dj_womone
The One Frohman
The_Beast
Markymark
dmitrylep
:RupturE:

Andrew1 - Reapplying (Rejected)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew1
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Andrew1 - Reapplying (Rejected) Empty
PostSubject: Andrew1 - Reapplying (Rejected)   Andrew1 - Reapplying (Rejected) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:54 am

my brother andrew used to be gen but then my youunger brother william saw james was on steam friends list and started annoying him and he spammed the forums so andrew lost his gen and really would like it back and im his sis kate and mortis said that i was a good deathmatcher and my steam and ingame name is ¤รђ๔Ð๑ฬ¤ well thanks for reading. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Markymark
Board Member
Board Member
Markymark

PostSubject: Re: Andrew1 - Reapplying (Rejected)   Andrew1 - Reapplying (Rejected) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:42 am

yeah, Andrew's game name was Andrew The Great.
and yeah, you're pretty good. We had a good 1 v 1 until you dropped from the game due to lag.
Back to top Go down
Ziah
Honored Member
Honored Member
Ziah

PostSubject: Re: Andrew1 - Reapplying (Rejected)   Andrew1 - Reapplying (Rejected) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:26 am

Hell no.

You have nothing to prove that you're telling the truth. you could have been the same person as before, but just reapplying. You could be lying right now.

And even if you aren't lying, what's to say you're brother won't use your account to spam again?

Brother or not, the other person who used to be "Andrew" had zero sportsmanship and zero maturity.

Also, for reapplication, please folow the guidelines posted as a sticky in this section. Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
IJames
Board Member
Board Member
IJames

PostSubject: Re: Andrew1 - Reapplying (Rejected)   Andrew1 - Reapplying (Rejected) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:42 am

re-banned, it was a mistake to ever let you back on the forum
Back to top Go down
https://xgenclan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andrew1 - Reapplying (Rejected)   Andrew1 - Reapplying (Rejected) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andrew1 - Reapplying (Rejected)
Page 1 of 1