XGeN Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGeN Clan

Welcome To The Next Generation Clan Forum.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRosterXGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 ServersSZSSearchRegisterPortal
hey
XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:53 am by IJames
miss you fuckers.

Comments: 1
To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival
XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 pm by The One Frohman
Better safe than sorry...better safe than sorry...

Now, me and Markymark are working towards reviving this clan.

Anyone who wants to join in, join in.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Comments: 14
Top posters
Mortis
XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 Vote_lcap1XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 Voting_bar1XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Ziah
XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 Vote_lcap1XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 Voting_bar1XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
IJames
Zilla
dj_womone
The One Frohman
The_Beast
Markymark
dmitrylep
:RupturE:

XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout)

Go down 
+10
dmitrylep
D-Boy
Sol
Mortis
(A)
The One Frohman
dj_womone
Ziah
Zilla
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mortis
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout)   XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:12 am

we can ally with them maybe later have server with them dedicated to both clans
Back to top Go down
Board Member
Board Member

PostSubject: Re: XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout)   XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:29 am

There all good guyzz... ya jame funny thing is thats exactly wat i said... quote unquote... if only james...

lol
Back to top Go down
dmitrylep
Board Member
Board Member
dmitrylep

PostSubject: Re: XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout)   XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:45 am

looks like it was fun...i wanted to go on but the server was full already...
Back to top Go down
Zilla
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Zilla

PostSubject: Re: XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout)   XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:54 am

just 4 hrs later gameservers upgraded his server to 24 slots. only 4hrs to late damnit!
Back to top Go down
http://QuadracerHQ.com
dj_womone
Board Member
Board Member
dj_womone

PostSubject: Re: XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout)   XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:35 pm

i say we try again in 2 weeks Razz
Back to top Go down
Ziah
Honored Member
Honored Member
Ziah

PostSubject: Re: XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout)   XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:51 pm

Can someone tell me the official result? I reckon we should keep these matches in record in a sticky post.

I'm glad we had fun. Too bad James and I couldn't play. Razz

But, I'm especially disappointed with how disorganised the whole thing was. I think, in future, we need to talk more about which players will be playing, and which players will be substitutes. I was a little annoyed how some of us who didn't say they'd play, showed up anyway and took up the space of some of us who DID say they would play, like DJ.

We need to be more organised about this shit in the future. I say at least a week's notice in advance about clan matches to get us all prepared next time.

All in all, I'm glad we had fun.
Back to top Go down
Zilla
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Zilla

PostSubject: Re: XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout)   XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:34 pm

My mic wouldnt work and that was really pissing me off cause typing in a full room where everyone else is typing i couldnt ever get responses etc. Come to find out my mic cord was cut in half.

Anyway, it was unorganized. But to be honest i didnt even know who was going to play from our side. only a few gave a definite yes. Then came the spectate issue. FH had 10 guys in so we only had enough room for the 6 playing. I constantly asked if we could get some room for a couple of our guys to spec but as i said before, my mic cord was broken so my typed words were lost in cyberspace.

Frank and I agreed to go ahead a put a quick date on the match else we would procrastinate forever trying to line out perfect dates and time due to the timezone issues and everyone's daily lives.

Anyway, the next time we have a match with them it will be 12 FH guys and 12 XGeN guys. (or however may are able to make it) Even if you're not playing you'll be a ble to spec. Also, Frank learned a lot about server admin lol. He'll be more proficent next time.

As for the match results, We won the KBH2 match by a landslide. But i forgot to screen shot it. I know i was like 37 - 13. I think Froh had like 40 kills too. And i remember one of their guys having a negative score. we each won our maps and we didnt do a tie breaker. So, that leaves a rematch open haha. We'll do it again soon.
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout)   XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:45 pm

dude i was going hrough sum old demo files i got 1 thats hella old of a car in sw humping another car lol and a few more funny shit and 1 of akina [haxing] and me blazing him
Back to top Go down
Ziah
Honored Member
Honored Member
Ziah

PostSubject: Re: XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout)   XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:48 pm

Way to go off-topic, Mortis, hahaha.

I'm glad we did all right, then. I'm definitely playing next rematch. More organisation plz.
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout)   XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:54 pm

orgasmisation?
Back to top Go down
Board Member
Board Member

PostSubject: Re: XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout)   XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:03 pm

Ya imagine if we had our good members playing instead lol ... .like if James.. and Ziah and Silver played we would have dominated themmm ... like i only got 6 killz on Kbh and 14 on Bio ... like dammit i died 39 times!!! if i only stayed hidden lol

8 of my killz were rockets lol
Back to top Go down
Zilla
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Zilla

PostSubject: Re: XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout)   XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:10 pm

lol its all good carnage. If we would of destroyed them they might not want to play us again. And i know we didnt play all of their best members.
Back to top Go down
Ziah
Honored Member
Honored Member
Ziah

PostSubject: Re: XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout)   XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:17 pm

At least we had fun, right?

Also, I forgot to say this. I didn't spec the match, though I was in spec when the match started. I left the game so Mortis could join in the end. I didn't get to spec again.

That's one of the things that had made me quite upset. So, I'm hoping for better organising next time.
Back to top Go down
Zilla
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Zilla

PostSubject: Re: XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout)   XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:05 pm

yea, i tried and tried (typed and typed) for them to let a few of our guys in to spec but no one was responding.

Last edited by Zilla on Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D-Boy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
D-Boy

PostSubject: Re: XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout)   XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:53 pm

yea. and the those of us that played had to play both times. i dont have a problem with that at all. but i think some of the ones who didnt play this time should play on the next one. that way everyone has a chance to play or at least have some alternates. cause we didnt have any.

but i did have a badass time.
Back to top Go down
(A)
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
(A)

PostSubject: Re: XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout)   XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:08 pm

Sorry I didn't get to make it guys. I got pretty shitfaced saturday night out of town. By the time I got up and back in to town, the match was already going. Plus, I had a hangover from hell, so I probably wouldn't have been much good anyway Razz.

Either way, I'll do better to be at the next one as long as we do a rematch.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/andrews_obsession
killdead
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
killdead

PostSubject: Re: XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout)   XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:21 pm

need some help workin on maps an practicin hit me up on steam, i'd love to play hl2dm some more then i currently am.

stemid: ukillme
Back to top Go down
http://www.tntsauction.com
The One Frohman
Board Member
Board Member
The One Frohman

PostSubject: Re: XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout)   XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:57 pm

Lag though.
Back to top Go down
http://xgenclanproductions.webs.com
The_Beast
Board Member
Board Member
The_Beast

PostSubject: Re: XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout)   XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:37 pm

anyone get a shot of the scores?
Back to top Go down
The One Frohman
Board Member
Board Member
The One Frohman

PostSubject: Re: XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout)   XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:29 am

Think you can see it at the end of Part 2 of the vid. 163 - 125 first match we win. Second match they win by 6 points.
Back to top Go down
http://xgenclanproductions.webs.com
dj_womone
Board Member
Board Member
dj_womone

PostSubject: Re: XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout)   XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:37 am

from watching that and being in the second match, id say they had some good teamwork going on. we just dominate killbox lol. no teamwork, we just kill shit Razz
Back to top Go down
Zilla
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Zilla

PostSubject: Re: XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout)   XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:32 pm

The_Beast wrote:
anyone get a shot of the scores?

i posted round 2 on the first or second page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout)   XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XGeN Vs [FH] (Franks Hangout)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3