XGeN Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGeN Clan

Welcome To The Next Generation Clan Forum.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRosterKillbox Server Rules, as of 3 Jul 09 ServersSZSSearchRegisterPortal
hey
Killbox Server Rules, as of 3 Jul 09 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:53 am by IJames
miss you fuckers.

Comments: 1
To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival
Killbox Server Rules, as of 3 Jul 09 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 pm by The One Frohman
Better safe than sorry...better safe than sorry...

Now, me and Markymark are working towards reviving this clan.

Anyone who wants to join in, join in.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Comments: 14
Top posters
Mortis
Killbox Server Rules, as of 3 Jul 09 Vote_lcap1Killbox Server Rules, as of 3 Jul 09 Voting_bar1Killbox Server Rules, as of 3 Jul 09 Vote_rcap 
Ziah
Killbox Server Rules, as of 3 Jul 09 Vote_lcap1Killbox Server Rules, as of 3 Jul 09 Voting_bar1Killbox Server Rules, as of 3 Jul 09 Vote_rcap 
IJames
Zilla
dj_womone
The One Frohman
The_Beast
Markymark
dmitrylep
:RupturE:

Killbox Server Rules, as of 3 Jul 09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ziah
Honored Member
Honored Member
Ziah

Killbox Server Rules, as of 3 Jul 09 Empty
PostSubject: Killbox Server Rules, as of 3 Jul 09   Killbox Server Rules, as of 3 Jul 09 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:45 am

Killbox Server rules, as of 3 Feb 09

1) Respect for all players, especially clan members. Fucking around is cool, so long as the other player understands that you're just fooling.

2) Do whatever an admin says.

3) No chat spamming.

4) No microphone spamming. We punish mic spammers especially harshly.

5) No excessive spawn camping. Camping is allowed, but spawn camping excessively isn't.

6) Play respectfully. E.G. Camp at your own risk at being moaned at.

7) Being unnamed will only get you named a lame ass name by an online admin.

8 ) You are required to say "My lord I praise you" when you see James entering the server.

9) You are required to shout out "fuck you bitch" when you see Ziah entering the server.

10) Cursing on the server is allowed, unless you sound like a raging douchebag.

11) No racism.

12) Wearing the XGEN tag without permission is punishable by a perm ban.

13) Unban fee is $25, payable via paypal/clanpay for the server. Cool

Please abide by all our server rules, or you will be punished. Punishment varies from admin to admin.
Back to top Go down

Killbox Server Rules, as of 3 Jul 09
Page 1 of 1