XGeN Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGeN Clan

Welcome To The Next Generation Clan Forum.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRosterWanted To Say Thanks ServersSZSSearchRegisterPortal
hey
Wanted To Say Thanks I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:53 am by IJames
miss you fuckers.

Comments: 1
To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival
Wanted To Say Thanks I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 pm by The One Frohman
Better safe than sorry...better safe than sorry...

Now, me and Markymark are working towards reviving this clan.

Anyone who wants to join in, join in.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Comments: 14
Top posters
Mortis
Wanted To Say Thanks Vote_lcap1Wanted To Say Thanks Voting_bar1Wanted To Say Thanks Vote_rcap 
Ziah
Wanted To Say Thanks Vote_lcap1Wanted To Say Thanks Voting_bar1Wanted To Say Thanks Vote_rcap 
IJames
Zilla
dj_womone
The One Frohman
The_Beast
Markymark
dmitrylep
:RupturE:

Wanted To Say Thanks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
#EspioNage`
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Wanted To Say Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Wanted To Say Thanks   Wanted To Say Thanks I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:00 pm

I really appreciate you guys allowing my Counter-Strike: Source team to have its own sub-forum & match sever, it truly means a lot. So on behalf of iTC, thank you again and GL with future scrims/matches. Peace cheers
Back to top Go down
Fayus
Clan Member
Clan Member
Fayus

PostSubject: Re: Wanted To Say Thanks   Wanted To Say Thanks I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:24 pm

CS:S team - sounds good.

Very best of luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fayus
Zilla
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Zilla

PostSubject: Re: Wanted To Say Thanks   Wanted To Say Thanks I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:23 pm

i like the idea. feel free to spam james at any time. Very Happy

or if you just want to contribute to a discussion topic.

We also have a bunch of L4D players (and our own server) if you play that too. Feel free to jump in.

Zilla
Back to top Go down
http://QuadracerHQ.com
Ziah
Honored Member
Honored Member
Ziah

PostSubject: Re: Wanted To Say Thanks   Wanted To Say Thanks I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:48 pm

Yeah, what Zilla said. Stay active on the forums and feel free to participate in any discussion!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted To Say Thanks   Wanted To Say Thanks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted To Say Thanks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XGeN Clan :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: