XGeN Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGeN Clan

Welcome To The Next Generation Clan Forum.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRosterMr Silencer - Application (Accepted) ServersSZSSearchRegisterPortal
hey
Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:53 am by IJames
miss you fuckers.

Comments: 1
To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival
Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 pm by The One Frohman
Better safe than sorry...better safe than sorry...

Now, me and Markymark are working towards reviving this clan.

Anyone who wants to join in, join in.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Comments: 14
Top posters
Mortis
Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) Vote_lcap1Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) Voting_bar1Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) Vote_rcap 
Ziah
Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) Vote_lcap1Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) Voting_bar1Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) Vote_rcap 
IJames
Zilla
dj_womone
The One Frohman
The_Beast
Markymark
dmitrylep
:RupturE:

Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted)

Go down 
+9
Zilla
Madman_Andre
Ziah
The One Frohman
DoubleSb
dj_womone
IJames
The_Beast
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ

Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted)   Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:34 pm

1. What are your in-game names, real age, and nationality? Godric, 33yrs old, Pittsburgh, PA USA

2. How did you hear about us? I have played lots of times in the XGEN Starwars server, but I will now be starting to play in the new XGEN Low-Grav Fast D/L server created by Nigh/The_Beast

3. What got you interested in us? I like the idea of being able to play with those that have a common ground on being in a Clan family and having respect for those that play in the server, as well as respect for other Clan members.

4. How long have you been playing on our servers? I would have to say for around a year to maybe a year & half? from time to time.

5. What might you be able to contribute to us? well...I have been playing hl2dm for around 2 to 3 yrs now. I also am a good player and i have alot of respect towards others, I have been in other clans before like: {IDA}, {TBA}, {HE}, but I feel this clan has alot more to offer me as a player and a teammate and hopfully molding me into a better player.

6. Any other information we should know? (Background info, etc) I work on gaming rigs like: cleaning, reformating, installing, uninstalling, defragging, debuging things of that nature. I also am a big Hockey nut=) (Pittsburgh Penguins) GO PENS! I also have gone to school for artistry which is comic book and animation, so...I could be very helpful on creating drawing for the severs as well as the website.

7. Which server do you enjoy playing on most? well...I'm hoping to be on the new low-grav d/l server once The_Beast has all the bugs worked out on it, but I will still be playing on the starwars server from time to time.

8. Are you a gay fag? lol...umm...NO!
Back to top Go down
The_Beast
Board Member
Board Member
The_Beast

PostSubject: Re: Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted)   Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:25 pm

Godric is a great guy. I've known him for about 2 years or so now. I stole him from IDA. He was in my old clan TBA and he was an asset. He would be a good fit for us.
Back to top Go down
IJames
Board Member
Board Member
IJames

PostSubject: Re: Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted)   Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:34 pm

you watch trueblood

i want you in xgen
Back to top Go down
https://xgenclan.darkbb.com
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ

PostSubject: Re: Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted)   Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:39 pm

oh...yea! it's one of my favs, to bad the badass of them all (Godric) is gone and to soon too, that SUCKS!
Back to top Go down
IJames
Board Member
Board Member
IJames

PostSubject: Re: Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted)   Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:42 pm

agreed.

lol both my best friend, and girlfriend have read all the books, and got me into the show

plus sookie is fucking hot
Back to top Go down
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ

PostSubject: Re: Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted)   Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:45 pm

agreed, she is a fine piece of ass, that's for sure! she's got great looking tittys too, lol
Back to top Go down
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ

PostSubject: Re: Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted)   Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:48 pm

you know she was in x-men right? as rogue. thats her no joke.
Back to top Go down
IJames
Board Member
Board Member
IJames

PostSubject: Re: Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted)   Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:49 pm

yeah i know

and if my girlfriend see's this thread she'll be commenting on how hot godric and eric are
Back to top Go down
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ

PostSubject: Re: Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted)   Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:54 pm

lol, my wifes the same way, but she thinks Jason a hottie (pfft) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
IJames
Board Member
Board Member
IJames

PostSubject: Re: Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted)   Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:59 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
dj_womone
Board Member
Board Member
dj_womone

PostSubject: Re: Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted)   Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:15 pm

welcome yo! im not sure if ive seen you around geek have fun fraggin, ill look out for ya
Back to top Go down
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ

PostSubject: Re: Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted)   Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:35 pm

dj_womone wrote:
welcome yo! im not sure if ive seen you around geek have fun fraggin, ill look out for ya
thanks 4 having me.
Back to top Go down
DoubleSb
Clan Member
Clan Member
DoubleSb

PostSubject: Re: Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted)   Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:48 pm

The holy croutch says Yes. (Destory all humans ref.)
Back to top Go down
The One Frohman
Board Member
Board Member
The One Frohman

PostSubject: Re: Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted)   Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:18 am

Hope to frag with ya soon bro.
Back to top Go down
http://xgenclanproductions.webs.com
Ziah
Honored Member
Honored Member
Ziah

PostSubject: Re: Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted)   Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:23 am

Chaos101?

Great to see you have an interest in us. Stick around and see what happens, mate.
Back to top Go down
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ

PostSubject: Re: Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted)   Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:59 am

Ziah wrote:
Chaos101?

Great to see you have an interest in us. Stick around and see what happens, mate.
yea it's me man, lol long time no see for abit huh? hope to see ya out there again man.
Back to top Go down
Madman_Andre
Board Member
Board Member
Madman_Andre

PostSubject: Re: Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted)   Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:34 am

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://Madman.Andre@gmail.com
Ziah
Honored Member
Honored Member
Ziah

PostSubject: Re: Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted)   Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:57 am

Wow, it has been really long.

I think you'd make a good fit into XGeN.
Back to top Go down
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ

PostSubject: Re: Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted)   Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:50 pm

lol, yea it's been abit sense I have played agaisnt ya, but it would be great to start playing agaisnt great competition again.
Back to top Go down
Ziah
Honored Member
Honored Member
Ziah

PostSubject: Re: Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted)   Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:52 pm

I ain't "great competition". I suck massive Godzilla testicles.
Back to top Go down
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ

PostSubject: Re: Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted)   Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:39 pm

ok...now thats just some funny shit right there Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ziah
Honored Member
Honored Member
Ziah

PostSubject: Re: Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted)   Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:49 pm

If you want a real joke, look at Double's life.
Back to top Go down
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ

PostSubject: Re: Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted)   Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:51 pm

and whos doubles life again?
Back to top Go down
Ziah
Honored Member
Honored Member
Ziah

PostSubject: Re: Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted)   Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:51 pm

Double Sb. He's a git in the clan.
Back to top Go down
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Ӎɍ_ṠḭŁëńƈëᶉ

PostSubject: Re: Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted)   Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:57 pm

Ziah wrote:
I ain't "great competition". I suck massive Godzilla testicles.
(pfft) I was laughing at the comment on "godzilla testicles, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted)   Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr Silencer - Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next