XGeN Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGeN Clan

Welcome To The Next Generation Clan Forum.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRosterFrequently Asked Questions ServersSZSSearchRegisterPortal
hey
Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:53 am by IJames
miss you fuckers.

Comments: 1
To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival
Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 pm by The One Frohman
Better safe than sorry...better safe than sorry...

Now, me and Markymark are working towards reviving this clan.

Anyone who wants to join in, join in.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Comments: 14
Top posters
Mortis
Frequently Asked Questions Vote_lcap1Frequently Asked Questions Voting_bar1Frequently Asked Questions Vote_rcap 
Ziah
Frequently Asked Questions Vote_lcap1Frequently Asked Questions Voting_bar1Frequently Asked Questions Vote_rcap 
IJames
Zilla
dj_womone
The One Frohman
The_Beast
Markymark
dmitrylep
:RupturE:

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ziah
Honored Member
Honored Member
Ziah

Frequently Asked Questions Empty
PostSubject: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:55 pm

What is XGEN?
XGEN is a clan based upon the game Half-Life 2:Deathmatch.

What does XGEN stand for?

It stands for Next Generation.

Who is the leader of XGEN?
XGEN has no leader, but the founders are iJames, Mortis and Womone.

How do I join the clan XGEN?
You may create a topic in the recruitment section after you have read the sticky post in that section. You will then be under review by our clan members.

How long does it take to become XGEN?

It can take from several days, to a few weeks, to a whole month. It all depends on your activity on the forums, and in the server.

How many members are there in XGEN?
At the moment, there are 18 clan members. We are expanding.

What other games do you play?
We all play Half-Life 2: Deathmatch often, but some of us play other games too, like Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress 2, and Counter-Strike: Source.

What is the board?
The board is the group of leaders who administer the clan.

Does XGEN participate in the CAL?
No, we don't. Our clan is not primarily based on skill, but more or less based on a player's attitude and commitment.

Does XGEN have any servers?
Yes, we have 2 servers. A server based on star-wars maps and a server based on killbox maps.

Can I be an admin on the server?
You can only receive basic admin powers once you are in the clan. Full admin only goes to members of the clan board.
Back to top Go down

Frequently Asked Questions
Page 1 of 1