Rights that you have but are not included in the Constitution:
1. Everyone has the freedom of speech, press, petition, and to peacefully protest.
2. The clan cannot interfere with any of these rights.
3. No one can be forced to do anything.
4. No one can be subject to the same offense. (e.g. the O.J. Simpson Case)
5. Everyone is protected from unconstitutional acts or rules.
6. Anyone can make a charge against another, or accuse someone of corruption.
7. All offenses will be judged by a combination of community and clan.
8. Cruel, unusual, and unfair punishment is grounds for corruption or a trial.
9. The rights listed here are not everything the people have. More rights can be added.
10. Any power not given to the clan is automatically granted to the people.
11. The Board is not a higher power than any other branch.
12. Players have the right to disobey an admin if the admin is given a good reason.