XGeN Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGeN Clan

Welcome To The Next Generation Clan Forum.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRosterWant to stop downloading those pesky sounds ? ServersSZSSearchRegisterPortal
hey
Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ? I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:53 am by IJames
miss you fuckers.

Comments: 1
To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival
Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 pm by The One Frohman
Better safe than sorry...better safe than sorry...

Now, me and Markymark are working towards reviving this clan.

Anyone who wants to join in, join in.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Comments: 14
Top posters
Mortis
Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ? Vote_lcap1Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ? Voting_bar1Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ? Vote_rcap 
Ziah
Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ? Vote_lcap1Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ? Voting_bar1Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ? Vote_rcap 
IJames
Zilla
dj_womone
The One Frohman
The_Beast
Markymark
dmitrylep
:RupturE:

Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ?

Go down 
+2
killdead
6 posters
AuthorMessage
killdead
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
killdead

Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ? Empty
PostSubject: Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ?   Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:13 am

change this
cl_downloadfilter "nosounds" an you won't have to download all those stupid sounds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tntsauction.com
Board Member
Board Member

PostSubject: Re: Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ?   Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:47 pm

Can u still hear them? orrr im assuming not
Back to top Go down
(A)
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
(A)

PostSubject: Re: Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ?   Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:21 am

do you do that in the properties of the game itself or is that something you put in the command prompt?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/andrews_obsession
Board Member
Board Member

PostSubject: Re: Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ?   Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:43 am

i asume its consolee
Back to top Go down
The_Beast
Board Member
Board Member
The_Beast

PostSubject: Re: Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ?   Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:21 am

Carnage wrote:
i asume its consolee

Yes, Console.
Back to top Go down
Board Member
Board Member

PostSubject: Re: Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ?   Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:27 am

Thanks Beast ill try it sumtime
Back to top Go down
Ziah
Honored Member
Honored Member
Ziah

PostSubject: Re: Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ?   Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:38 pm

How do you turn the settings on again?
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ?   Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:53 pm

i assume just put "sounds"
Back to top Go down
The_Beast
Board Member
Board Member
The_Beast

PostSubject: Re: Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ?   Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:10 pm

Mortis wrote:
i assume just put "sounds"
no, it's "all" There are 3 options, "all", "none", "nosounds" "All"-allows everything to download as normal. "None"- prevents everything from downloading, including maps, so, don't use that one. "nosounds"- just stops you from downloading sounds.
Back to top Go down

Want to stop downloading those pesky sounds ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XGeN Clan :: General Discussion :: Development Center-
Jump to: