XGeN Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGeN Clan

Welcome To The Next Generation Clan Forum.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRosterFew more sigs I made for carnage and friends. ServersSZSSearchRegisterPortal
hey
Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends. I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:53 am by IJames
miss you fuckers.

Comments: 1
To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival
Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 pm by The One Frohman
Better safe than sorry...better safe than sorry...

Now, me and Markymark are working towards reviving this clan.

Anyone who wants to join in, join in.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Comments: 14
Top posters
Mortis
Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends. Vote_lcap1Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends. Voting_bar1Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends. Vote_rcap 
Ziah
Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends. Vote_lcap1Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends. Voting_bar1Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends. Vote_rcap 
IJames
Zilla
dj_womone
The One Frohman
The_Beast
Markymark
dmitrylep
:RupturE:

Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Markymark
Board Member
Board Member
Markymark

Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends. Empty
PostSubject: Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends.   Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:45 pm

Here's a few more sigs I made for carnage and friends.

Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends. Sovereigncopy
Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends. Deathcopy
Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends. SpecialKcopy
Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends. Rampagecopy
Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends. Darksnipecopy
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends.   Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:26 pm

good shit bro
Back to top Go down
Markymark
Board Member
Board Member
Markymark

PostSubject: Re: Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends.   Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:41 pm

thanks man
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends.   Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:39 am

np
Back to top Go down
Sol
Clan Member
Clan Member
Sol

PostSubject: Re: Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends.   Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:59 am

OH DAMN THE SKULL IS BURNING A HOLE THROUGH MY SOUL!!!

ver' naiszzz!
Back to top Go down
Markymark
Board Member
Board Member
Markymark

PostSubject: Re: Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends.   Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:32 pm

ahaha thought you'd like that one. The Skull one is probably one of my better Single Render blended sigs.
Back to top Go down
The_Beast
Board Member
Board Member
The_Beast

PostSubject: Re: Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends.   Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:42 am

The "Dark Snipe" is my fav, with the Hayabusa sniper. Too bad Suzuki used the name first on their motorcycle. It would have seemed fresher if the game was first. I say this, because all I can think of is the motorcycle when they say the name, lol
Back to top Go down
Madman_Andre
Board Member
Board Member
Madman_Andre

PostSubject: Re: Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends.   Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:55 am

Badass.
Back to top Go down
http://Madman.Andre@gmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends.   Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Few more sigs I made for carnage and friends.
Page 1 of 1