XGeN Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGeN Clan

Welcome To The Next Generation Clan Forum.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRosterRecent attacks and change ServersSZSSearchRegisterPortal
hey
Recent attacks and change I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:53 am by IJames
miss you fuckers.

Comments: 1
To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival
Recent attacks and change I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 pm by The One Frohman
Better safe than sorry...better safe than sorry...

Now, me and Markymark are working towards reviving this clan.

Anyone who wants to join in, join in.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Comments: 14
Top posters
Mortis
Recent attacks and change Vote_lcap1Recent attacks and change Voting_bar1Recent attacks and change Vote_rcap 
Ziah
Recent attacks and change Vote_lcap1Recent attacks and change Voting_bar1Recent attacks and change Vote_rcap 
IJames
Zilla
dj_womone
The One Frohman
The_Beast
Markymark
dmitrylep
:RupturE:

Recent attacks and change

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziah
Honored Member
Honored Member
Ziah

Recent attacks and change Empty
PostSubject: Recent attacks and change   Recent attacks and change I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:12 am

Due to the recent forum attacks by the BOSS and/or EC clans, we have modified our forums so that once new users have registered, they will need a forum admin (me, James and Mortis) to approve their accounts before being able to post.

PM any one of the board members at once if you notice any spam or suspicious users that have just registered. Also, all BOSS clan members in our servers are to be banned on sight, permanently. EC clan members should be monitored closely, only ban EC clan members with reason.

We don't want any of this shit to happen again, guys. It turns out BOSS have been banned on many other servers too, so everyone be especially careful and keep an eye out.

Last edited by Ziah on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Recent attacks and change   Recent attacks and change I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:53 pm

also any EE members but i think i got most of them Razz
Back to top Go down
Ziah
Honored Member
Honored Member
Ziah

PostSubject: Re: Recent attacks and change   Recent attacks and change I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:28 pm

EE?
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Recent attacks and change   Recent attacks and change I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:31 pm

a bunch of cal roid wannabes they came in our server trying to get players to go to there server
Back to top Go down
dj_womone
Board Member
Board Member
dj_womone

PostSubject: Re: Recent attacks and change   Recent attacks and change I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:27 pm

Mortis wrote:
a bunch of cal roid wannabes they came in our server trying to get players to go to there server

dick heads!
Back to top Go down
IJames
Board Member
Board Member
IJames

PostSubject: Re: Recent attacks and change   Recent attacks and change I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:41 pm

bitch move lol
Back to top Go down
https://xgenclan.darkbb.com
(A)
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
(A)

PostSubject: Re: Recent attacks and change   Recent attacks and change I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:15 am

What is BOSS's tag?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/andrews_obsession
Ziah
Honored Member
Honored Member
Ziah

PostSubject: Re: Recent attacks and change   Recent attacks and change I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:02 am

[BOSS]
Back to top Go down
(A)
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
(A)

PostSubject: Re: Recent attacks and change   Recent attacks and change I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:35 pm

Ziah wrote:
[BOSS]
LOL, dumb question Razz
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/andrews_obsession
Ziah
Honored Member
Honored Member
Ziah

PostSubject: Re: Recent attacks and change   Recent attacks and change I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:59 am

Haha, it's all right. dis is srs bsnsss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent attacks and change   Recent attacks and change I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent attacks and change
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XGeN Clan :: Main :: Announcements-
Jump to: